My Waterway@Punggol wins another award






SINGAPORE: HDB's My Waterway@Punggol project has won an international gold award.

It clinched the honour under the Project Built section in the 2012 International Award for Liveable Communities conferred by the LivCom Management Company.

The award recognizes International Best Practices in the management of the local environment and is endorsed by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).

My Waterway@Punggol was chosen as the winner by an independent panel of environmental and landscape management experts.

All project entries were judged based on the following criteria: Enhancement of the natural and Built Landscape, arts, culture and heritage, environmental best practices, community participation and empowerment, healthy lifestyle and strategic planning.

The Livcom Awards are given out annually since 1997 and over 50 countries have been represented at the Awards.

Besides winning the LivCom Awards 2012, My Waterway@Punggol's most recent accolades include the FIABCI Singapore Property Award in October 2012 and the Global Superior Achievement Award by the International Water Association in August 2012.

The LivCom Awards 2012 winners were announced at the award ceremony held in Al Ain in the United Arab Emirates on Monday.

- CNA/ir



You're reading an article about
My Waterway@Punggol wins another award
This article
My Waterway@Punggol wins another award
can be opened in url
http://newsepiscopant.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-waterwaypunggol-wins-another-award.html
My Waterway@Punggol wins another award